The accomplished, compassionate Arkansas auto accident and personal injury attorneys at The Law Offices of Alan LeVar are pleased to announce the second annual Safe Arkansas Scholarship and Video Contest aimed at raising awareness about the dangers of districted driving to young people while supporting the efforts of dedicated and diligent students.
Why focus on distracted driving?
Each year thousands of Americans are injured or killed in car accidents involving such driving distractions as text messaging and personal grooming, and a significant percentage of these accident victims are young drivers.
Here’s how the scholarship works
- The scholarship is open to all current Arkansas high school seniors and college students.
- Applicants must submit an official Safe Arkansas Scholarship application
- Video entries should be packaged in the form of a 30- or 60-second Public Service Announcement video that highlights the dangers of distracted driving and/or ways that drivers can avoid on-the-road distractions. Along with the video entry
- Video entries are due May 31, 2017. Winners will be announced no later than August 1, 2017.
- Video entries should be submitted as an e-mail attachment and sent to email@example.com. Videos will be showcased online, and all entries may be used by The Law Offices of Alan LeVar for marketing purposes.
- The winner will receive a $2500 scholarship. The scholarship check will be sent to the recipients University to be used for tuition.
- Videos will be judged based on how informative and engaging the entry. Finalists will be selected among the finalists by our team of attorneys. Winners will be determined via online public voting.
- Questions about the Safe Arkansas Scholarship and Video Content can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the office.
And remember: When you need an auto accident or personal injury attorney in the Greater Little Rock, Arkansas area, you can easily reach The Law Offices of Alan LeVar online or by telephone at (888) 536-6615 to schedule a free case consultation.