When you patrionize a business, you have a number of rights. One of the most important is the right to be safe and secure while on the premises. Little Rock personal injury lawyer Alan LeVar can help if you’ve been hurt by a business owner’s negligence in maintaining the safety of the shop and building.
Premises liability law exists to help victims like you when a business owner fails to live up to his or her obligations. These obligations include:
- Maintaining the facility and making sure it meets all relevant safety standards
- Keeping the business and facility clean and dry; failure to do so can lead to slip and fall accidents
- Staffing the facility with adequate security
- Openly and clearly labeling all potentially dangerous areas
- Providing help for customers who need assistance lifting large or heavy items
Our Little Rock personal injury lawyer can look into your accident and determine if the people responsible for the business neglected any of these responsibilities. If they did, you have a right to pursue justice and compensation through the courts.
Accidents can happen at any store, from a tiny, one-room business to a massive big box facility. But regardless of the size of the busines, you and other customers have a right to be safe while shopping.
If you live in Little Rock, Arkansas or anywhere else in the state and want to speak to a personal injury lawyer, please contact The Law Offices of Alan LeVar today for a free consultation.