At The Law Offices of Alan LeVar, our Little Rock personal injury attorney always emphasizes the importance of a thorough, professional investigation. Clients tend to think of courtrooms and judges’ chambers when they think of the law, but the reality is that even when cases go to trial, the question of success or failure often hinges on the investigation that was conducted beforehand.
Mr. LeVar has decades of experience as both a litigator and an investigator, so he understands how to conduct a proper investigation that gets to the truth of the accident in question.
During his investigation into your accident, our Little Rock personal injury will often:
- Question witnesses to the event
- Pore over all relevant documentation, including police reports and medical records
- Consult with experts in the relevant fields to gain their insight into difficult questions
- Examine physical evidence, including skid marks on the road in the case of car accidents
- Examining GPS data in the case of truck accidents
Of course, every accident is unique, and so is every investigation. In many cases, there are no eye witnesses to interview, but instead a massive amount of physical evidence to examine.
Investigations always have better odds of success when they are conducted shortly after the accident. Don’t hesitate after the accident that injured you. Speak to our Little Rock personal injury attorney at a free initial consultation to begin your pursuit of justice.
If you live in Little Rock or anywhere else in Arkansas and you need an experienced personal injury attorney, please contact The Law Offices of Alan LeVar today for a free consultation.