When you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you deserve fair compensation no matter where you are.
To make our services available to those living outside major cities, the Law Offices of Alan LeVar opened a location at 505 Dave Ward Drive #2 in Conway, Arkansas. We also operate offices in Arkadelphia and Little Rock, which helps our personal injury attorneys provide legal advice and support to clients across the Greater Little Rock region.
Located about 30 miles north of Little Rock, Conway is a charming old town incorporated nearly 150 years ago. In addition to its historic neighborhoods, Conway and its residents have enjoyed a decade of economic revitalization. The experienced attorneys at our community-minded law firm are proud to support and further Conway’s renaissance.
We Handle a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases
Our personal injury team has extensive experience in a wide variety of personal injury cases. They include:
- Motor vehicle accidents (includes car accidents and truck accidents)
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Amusement park and roller coaster accidents
- Nursing home abuse
If you’ve been injured and insurance companies are pressuring you to settle, a Conway personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Alan LeVar can help. Our goal is always to get a fair settlement for you, but we have also experienced trial lawyers who will take your case to court if necessary. Call our personal injury law firm now for a confidential case review- all consultations are free for new clients.
Act Quickly to File a Personal Injury Claim
In Arkansas, you have only three years from the date of your injury to file most personal injury claims. To protect your right to fair compensation, contact a Conway personal injury attorney at the Law Offices of Alan LeVar right away. Our legal team has achieved positive results for past injury clients and assure you that you will be in good hands. For more information, please call (501) 358-5050 or contact us online.
Recoverable Damages in a Personal Injury Claim
Personal injury law entitles you to seek maximum compensation from those responsible for your losses, so get medical attention right away and call an attorney as soon as it’s clear that you’ve been injured.
Claims generally have two basic types of damages; compensatory and punitive. If someone you loved was killed in an auto accident or similar tragedy, you may also be able pursue damages in a wrongful death claim against the negligent party.
These personal injury damages are intended to compensate you for the economic and non-economic losses you suffered due to the accident. Examples include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Loss of future earnings
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
When the wrongful conduct of the defendant was especially reprehensible or despicable, punitive damages may be awarded. For example, if you suffered serious physical injuries after being hit by a drunk driver with a history of DUI, the court may impose punitive damages due to their reckless behavior.
Wrongful Death and Survival Damages
In Arkansas, there are two types of damages available in a wrongful death case:
- Damages awarded to the family of the deceased. This includes loss of financial support, loss of consortium to the surviving spouse, and loss of guidance they would have provided to their children.
- Damages awarded to the estate. These damages are awarded on behalf of the deceased person’s estate to compensate for losses like funeral and burial costs and pain and suffering endured before death.
Some states cap the amount of damages that can be awarded in a wrongful death suit, but Arkansas does not, so we fight for families to receive the maximum financial compensation for their case.
How to Reach the Conway Office Location by Car
- From I-40 take the Dave Ward Drive exit (129).
- If heading south stay right to merge onto Dave Ward Drive, east.
- If going north, take exit 129B, circle around, and cross over the interstate, eventually merging east on Dave Ward Drive.
- Our office is on the left, just past the Maapco and across the street from Honda World.
Get Directions to our office from Google:
Conway Client Reviews and Testimonials
Personal Injury Attorney Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
For more information about the Law Offices of Alan LeVar:
- Meet attorney Alan LeVar
- Meet our legal team
- Learn about our free consultation
- Visit our Facebook Profile
Not located in or near Conway, Arkansas? See our other convenient Arkansas law office locations. We look forward to talking with you soon.