When choosing an Arkansas personal injury lawyer, it’s important to find an attorney with a proven track record of success. At The Law Offices of Alan LeVar, we have precisely that track record.
Below is a list of some of the examples of our Arkansas personal injury lawyer’s successful experience. It’s important to understand that no attorney can promise you a winning case or a specific financial award. The results of your claim, as well as any compensation available to you, will be determined by the specific facts of your case.
Personal Injury Settlements
- Mr. LeVar was able to win a $28,400,000 judgement for several minors who were sexually abused by a doctor.
Dog Bite Settlements
- $120,000 for a female in her 20’s who was bitten by a bulldog. The bite was unprovoked and it left permanent scarring to her leg.
- $25,000 for a child bit by a neighbor’s dog. The child was walking on the street when the dog left his yard and came after him.
Auto Accidents Settlements
- $3,445,000 for the family of a client who was killed in a car accident
- $1,086,113 award for significant head injuries in car accident
- $350,000 award for a fireman who suffered a permanent knee injury after being hit from behind
- $185,000 after a dead tree limb fell on top of a car and caused a severe neck injury
- $175,000 for a client who required back surgery after an accident
- $150,000 for a victim of an auto accident that caused a neck injury requiring surgery to repair
- $125,000 for a client who suffered facial scarring
- $120,000 for a client who suffered permanent thumb damage
- $80,000 for man with disk herniation in neck
- $69,000 for a client with a broken wrist
- $55,000 for a client who suffered knee damage
- $55,000 for shoulder injuries that required physical therapy but no surgery
- $50,000 for injured back in rear end collision
- $50,000 for injuries to back and neck
- $28,000 for client with neck sprain and lower back sprain following rear end collision
- $25,000 for bruising to the arms, shoulders and back
Truck Accident Settlements
- $750,000 for a client who suffered a broken leg and hip in a truck accident
- $630,000 after clients suffered a rotator cuff tear and a permanent wrist injury
- $550,000 for a broken knee and severe scarring to the leg
- $350,000 for knee injuries and scarring
- $350,000 to the family of a loved one who died in a truck accident
- $275,000 for a husband and wife who were hit by a tractor trailer and had multiple injuries including broken ribs, stress fractures and shoulder injuries.
- $200,000 for head on collision resulting in multiple broken bones and surgery
- $157,500 for injured back in parking lot collision
- $107,500 for shoulder injury requiring surgery
- $100,000 for a female with severe ankle injuries following a collision with a large truck
- $30,000 for neck sprain and headaches
Motorcycle Accident Settlements
- $425,000 for a motorcycle rider who suffered shoulder injuries, knee injuries, depression and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. The tractor trailer backed into him and pinned him between the ground and his bike.
- $250,000 to a client who suffered a broken leg in a motorcycle accident
Amusement Park Accident Settlements
- $425,000 for a client who had scarring and damage to the head after an amusement park accident
Slip and Fall Settlements
- $125,000 for an elderly woman who fell on a poorly designed stair landing at a motel.
- $105,000 for a client who broke a leg in a fall at a restaurant with inadequate lighting
- $90,000 for a 30 year old female and who fell and broke her arm while walking on a sidewalk. The business that was next to the sidewalk and had a drainage problem that had been ignored and leaving water on the sidewalk that also caused mold to grow.
- $55,000 for an elderly woman who fell at a restaurant due to poorly designed stairs.
- $42,000 for injured wrist from fall due to inadequate lighting by stairs