When choosing an Arkansas personal injury lawyer, it’s important to find an attorney with a proven track record of success. At The Law Offices of Alan LeVar, we have precisely that track record.
Below is a list of some of the examples of our Arkansas personal injury lawyer’s successful experience. It’s important to understand that no attorney can promise you a winning case or a specific financial award. The results of your claim, as well as any compensation available to you, will be determined by the specific facts of your case.
Little Rock, AR Personal Injury Settlements
- Mr. LeVar was able to win a $28,400,000 judgement for several minors who were sexually abused by a doctor.
Dog Bite Settlements
- $120,000 for a female in her 20’s who was bitten by a bulldog. The bite was unprovoked and it left permanent scarring to her leg.
- $25,000 for a child bit by a neighbor’s dog. The child was walking on the street when the dog left his yard and came after him.
Auto Accidents Settlements
- $3,445,000 for the family of a client who was killed in a car accident
- $1,086,113 award for significant head injuries in car accident
- $350,000 award for a fireman who suffered a permanent knee injury after being hit from behind
- $185,000 after a dead tree limb fell on top of a car and caused a severe neck injury
- $175,000 for a client who required back surgery after an accident
- $150,000 for a victim of an auto accident that caused a neck injury requiring surgery to repair
- $125,000 for a client who suffered facial scarring
- $120,000 for a client who suffered permanent thumb damage
- $80,000 for man with disk herniation in neck
- $69,000 for a client with a broken wrist
- $55,000 for a client who suffered knee damage
- $55,000 for shoulder injuries that required physical therapy but no surgery
- $50,000 for injured back in rear end collision
- $50,000 for injuries to back and neck
- $28,000 for client with neck sprain and lower back sprain following rear end collision
- $25,000 for bruising to the arms, shoulders and back
Arkansas Truck Accident Settlements
- $750,000 for a client who suffered a broken leg and hip in a truck accident
- $630,000 after clients suffered a rotator cuff tear and a permanent wrist injury
- $550,000 for a broken knee and severe scarring to the leg
- $350,000 for knee injuries and scarring
- $350,000 to the family of a loved one who died in a truck accident
- $275,000 for a husband and wife who were hit by a tractor trailer and had multiple injuries including broken ribs, stress fractures and shoulder injuries.
- $200,000 for head on collision resulting in multiple broken bones and surgery
- $157,500 for injured back in parking lot collision
- $107,500 for shoulder injury requiring surgery
- $100,000 for a female with severe ankle injuries following a collision with a large truck
- $30,000 for neck sprain and headaches
Motorcycle Accident Settlements
- $425,000 for a motorcycle rider who suffered shoulder injuries, knee injuries, depression and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. The tractor trailer backed into him and pinned him between the ground and his bike.
- $250,000 to a client who suffered a broken leg in a motorcycle accident
Amusement Park Accident Settlements
- $425,000 for a client who had scarring and damage to the head after an amusement park accident
Slip and Fall Settlements
- $125,000 for an elderly woman who fell on a poorly designed stair landing at a motel.
- $105,000 for a client who broke a leg in a fall at a restaurant with inadequate lighting
- $90,000 for a 30 year old female and who fell and broke her arm while walking on a sidewalk. The business that was next to the sidewalk and had a drainage problem that had been ignored and leaving water on the sidewalk that also caused mold to grow.
- $55,000 for an elderly woman who fell at a restaurant due to poorly designed stairs.
- $42,000 for injured wrist from fall due to inadequate lighting by stairs