Case Manager – Arkadelphia
LeVar Law is seeking a case manager that is organized and compassionate. We represent people who have been harmed by the reckless or negligent behavior of others. A case manager at our office must be able to listen to and understand the needs of the clients and work with other members of our team to meet those needs.
Case managers work with other support staff and attorneys to make sure that legal claims are handled efficiently and professionally.
- Setting up claims in our office and with insurance adjusters representing the defendants
- Talking with clients regularly to obtain information and documentation regarding their incidents and injuries.
- Regularly communicate with clients to monitor their medical progress.
- Obtaining and organizing medical records and bills.
- Helping coordinate medical bill payments
- Tracking client expenses and medical bill balances
- Assisting attorneys in preparing documents and visual presentations for insurance adjusters, juries, and defense attorneys.
- Computer literacy (keyboarding, word processing, data entry, emailing, etc)
- Organized and proactive
- Patience and compassion
- Prior customer service experience is very helpful but not required
- Prior legal experience is also helpful but not required
To apply or inquire please call (870) 246-7070