The most difficult aspect of a legal claim is often figuring out whether you have a claim at all. One of the most important reasons you should speak to our Arkansas personal injury lawyer is that he’ll help you decide whether a legal claim is appropriate in your situation.
Your initial consultation is an important moment, and at The Law Offices of Alan LeVar, we treat it as such. Arkansas personal injury lawyer Alan LeVar believes in giving every potential client a chance to tell his or her story in a confidential, comfortable environment.
If you wish to speak with an Arkansas personal injury lawyer about your case, please call The Law Offices of Alan LeVar at (888) 220-7068 today for a free consultation.
What To Expect At Your Initial Consultation
Every conversation is unique because every case is unique. Our personal injury lawyer will tailor his conversation with you to the particular circumstances of your case. Mr. LeVar understands how to learn as much as possible about your case while keeping you comfortable and relaxed.
Here are some things to keep in mind about your consultation with our Arkansas personal injury lawyer:
- Mr. LeVar will meet you in his home if necessary. If you prefer, he can also hold your consultation in his office.
- You should bring all available documentation regarding your accident to the consultation. This includes medical records, police reports and any photographs you took after the accident.
- We’ll discuss the details of your case. We understand it might be difficult to relive the accident or remember exactly what happened, but the more you can tell our Arkansas personal injury lawyer the better.
- Mr. LeVar will use his 17 years of experience as an Arkansas personal injury lawyer to evaluate your case and determine whether you have a claim.
- We will advise you on how best to move forward. This might mean a legal claim, or it might mean pursuing non-litigation options. You can rely on our proven sense of ethics to give you the advice that is best suited to your interests.
You can use this consultation to ask Mr. LeVar any and all questions about personal injury law or his experience with the courts.
If you’ve been hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence and you’re looking for an experienced Arkansas personal injury lawyer, please contact The Law Offices of Alan LeVar today for a free consultation.