If you were involved in a serious crash, then an experienced accident attorney can help you pursue maximum compensation for your injuries. While you can always just see what the insurance company offers you, it’s quite possible that you may deserve more. The only way to know for sure is to consult the experienced attorneys at The Law Offices of Alan LeVar. Every case is unique, but here are some of the typical ways attorneys can help injured victims of car accidents:
- Dealing with the insurance company so you don’t have, and so you aren’t talked into a bad settlement
- Providing experienced guidance related to what you should do following the accident
- Being at your side as an experienced, aggressive advocate, every step of the way
- Investigating all aspects of your case so that we can demonstrate to insurance companies, mediators, judges and/or juries exactly how the accident has affected you
- Taking your case as far as it needs to go to obtain the best possible result
We created a helpful infographic to determine if you have a personal injury case:Do I Have a Personal Injury Case (2)
We offer free case evaluations, and they come without an obligation to retain our services. We want to learn about you and give you the opportunity to learn about us. We’ll make sure you have clear answers about your options so you can make an informed decision.
For your free consultation, please call us at (888) 220-7068. We are proud to serve people from across Arkansas, including Little Rock, Arkadelphia, Texarkana, Conway, Hot Springs and the surrounding areas.