If you have scheduled a consultation with our Little Rock auto accident attorney, you may be wondering how to best prepare for the meeting. Your consultation is the opportunity to discuss your case in-depth so you can decide if you want to move forward. The length of the meeting can vary, depending on the complexity of your case and the extent of your injuries.
During your consultation, an experienced staff attorney will discuss the details of your accident with you. We will engage in an honest and frank conversation about all of the circumstances of your situation so we can correctly evaluate your case.
In order to be prepared for the meeting, you should bring:
- A detailed list of any questions you have for us.
- A timeline of the accident and any related events.
- Any medical bills you have received as a result of your injury.
- Medical diagnostic reports and test results.
- Any evidence you have from the scene, including photographs and witness statements.
- Contact information for any witnesses.
- Police reports.
- Your written account of the events of the accident.
- Any letters, emails, or documents you have received from the other party.
- Any settlement offers you have received.
- Any insurance information you have from both your own insurer and the insurance company of the other party including your policy and cards.
- Completed pre-meeting paperwork, if any was provided.
Questions You Can Expect:
- Who is your insurance provider and what are your coverage limits?
- Can you explain the accident in detail?
- What are your current medical conditions? What is your medical prognosis? Are you suffering pain?
- Are you able to work or go about your regular activities?
- Have you spoken with any insurance adjusters? Have you provided a written or verbal account to either insurance company?
In order to move forward, we may ask for medical releases and for a signed agreement. We are committed to clear communication in every case we take. We will be direct and honest in our consultation and keep you up to date on all developments.
When you need an experienced Little Rock car accident attorney, please contact The Law Offices of Alan LeVar online today or call (888) 220-7068 for a free consultation.