Car accidents often involve severe injuries and can be a trying time in your life. You’re dealing with medical expenses and coping with the hardships caused by your personal injuries. This is the most important moment to consult with our car accident attorney in Arkansas, Alan LeVar.
Many people don’t know what to do after a car accident. You may not think you have a claim, but auto accident law is quite extensive. The best way to decipher whether you have a claim or not is by calling The Law Offices of Alan LeVar today at (888) 220-7068 to schedule your free initial consultation.
There are several aspects to consider before you choose an attorney to represent your case including:
- Experience. Only an experienced attorney can create a comprehensive strategy for winning your case. Alan LeVar and his team have been helping victims of negligence and auto accidents for more than 20 years.
- Ethical Reputation. Attorneys often focus on the possible amount of compensation rather than what’s best for you. Our car accident attorney wants to do right by you and your case. He values you as a client and cares about your well-being as a fellow member of your local Arkadelphia community. Alan LeVar believes in being open and honest about the potential of your case.
- Level of Communication. Personal injury and car accident cases can often take some time to resolve. Mr. LeVar is dedicated to keeping the lines of communication open and updating you on the current status of your case.
- Investigation Skills. It takes talent and expertise to develop a winning case. Even if your injuries and situation seem straight-forward, you still need a car accident attorney who knows how to exam the evidence, discover the details of your case and decide how strong your claim is.
- Negotiation Tactics. Attorney Alan LeVar and his team will create a compelling argument and case that could help your claim settle out of court. Our Arkansas car accident attorney has the talent to persuade the other side into settling and convince them that you will win if it were to continue into the courtroom.
- Successful Verdicts & Settlements. The success rate of a law firm is vital when making your decision on who will fight for you. Two decades of experience has given The Law Offices of Alan LeVar the valuable skills needed to win your case.
- Free Evaluation. A reputable law firm like Mr. LeVar’s should offer a free initial consultation for your case. If you’re not sure whether or not you have a valid claim, you can meet with us without paying a penny.
There are many ways for companies to take advantage of your injuries, such as “runners.” These runners are mostly employees of insurance companies, doctors, chiropractors and other professions in Arkansas. They are seeking financial gain from your pain and suffering.
Companies like these often use public records to find those who were recently injured in a car accident and seek you out at your home. Don’t accept these tactics or sign any paperwork. This could hurt your potential claim and cause you to miss your limited window of time to file an appropriate lawsuit.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, please call auto accident attorney Alan LeVar at (888) 220-7068today to schedule your FREE case evaluation. The Law Offices of Alan LeVar provide excellent legal services to clients in Arkadelphia, Little Rock and Conway, Arkansas and surrounding areas.