In the aftermath of a car crash, you need an experienced accident attorney on your side. At The Law Offices of Alan LeVar, we will help you navigate through the process of getting the compensation you deserve. Wrecks are not only expensive; they are also mentally and emotional traumatic. You deserve justice and compensation for the accident that led to your injuries. For a free consultation with our experienced Little Rock law firm, please call (888) 220-7068.
How our Car Accident Attorneys can Help You
Alan LeVar and our team can handle all aspects of your accident claim. We work with industry experts and accident re-constructionists to understand and demonstrate the extent to which the crash has affected your life. We are well-versed in resolving a wide range of claims. Below are just several crash issues our attorneys are prepared to help you with:
- Teens and car accident prevention
- Drunk driving accidents
- What to do after a car accident
- Accidents involving uninsured and underinsured drivers
- Accidents involving pedestrians or bicycles
- Tips to avoid a car crash
- Who is at fault for a rear end accident
- Compensation for Hit and Run accidents
We will work tirelessly and expediently to resolve your case with the best possible outcome. A typical case involves the following:
- Evaluating your claim at a free initial consultation
- Thoroughly investigating your accident and discovering the cause
- Presenting a compelling case on your behalf
- Negotiating with insurance companies
But your case is unique, and we will provide individualized guidance for you and your family.
Getting the Compensation You Deserve
As we fight for you, we will be fighting to recover payment for each and every way the car wreck has affected your life. Although we cannot guarantee any specific outcome, we will work aggressively on your behalf. Some of the things we may pursue compensation for include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
We know how negligence can to lead to an accident. When a driver, car manufacturer, road designer or other party is careless and causes your injuries as a result, you are entitled to the opportunity to hold that party accountable.
Causes of Arkansas Car Accidents
There are many ways a careless driver, car manufacturer or other party can cause an accident, such as:
- Distracted driving. Texting, putting on makeup and arguing with passengers are just a few of the things that can take your hands, eyes and mind away from the task of driving.
- Speeding. Speed is a common factor in many car accidents. Speeding is always dangerous, and it is particularly hazardous in the snow, high winds, rain and other adverse weather conditions. Speeding is also extremely unsafe in work zones – not only for you and other drivers, but for the workers on the roadway.
- Drowsy driving. Though it may seem innocuous, fatigue impacts your concentration, judgment and reaction time. Not only that, nodding off is not uncommon among severely drowsy drivers.
- Damaged or defective roadways. Roads that are improperly maintained may have large holes, uneven pavement, obstructing objects or other problems that increase the risk of an auto accident. There are also cases in which roads that were poorly designed or poorly built caused accidents. Inadequate signage or warnings can also be a contributing factor in crashes.
- Defective vehicles. Automobiles are sometimes defectively designed or manufactured. The result can be safety features or mechanical parts that do not work. Recent cases of faulty ignition switches that led to accidents are an example of such defects.
When you are injured in an accident that was not your fault, you deserve maximum compensation.
Tips for Preventing Motor Vehicle Crashes
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to prevent the actions of careless drivers. But you can reduce your risk of getting in an accident by managing those factors that are within your ability to control:
- Reduce or eliminate distractions
- Don’t drive drunk
- Don’t drive drowsy
- Avoid nighttime driving, when possible
- Perform scheduled maintenance on your vehicle
All drivers should remind themselves of these safety tips. If you are a parent wondering how you can prevent car accidents among teenagers, educating them on the pointers above is a good place to start. But adults are responsible for many of the catastrophic accidents in Arkansas every day. We can all do our part to prevent tragic accidents.
Contact Our Attorney If You’ve Been in an Accident
If you are searching for an experienced, knowledgeable car accident attorney in the areas of Little Rock, Texarkana, Hot Springs, Conway, Arkadelphia or any of the surrounding cities, please call the Law Offices of Alan LeVar, at (888) 220-7068, for a free case evaluation.